Monday 27 January 2014

Mini Update: The Posts Are Coming

Yes, yes, I said I'd stick to my schedule and I haven't. But I do have a post half typed out and another one in the planning stages. I may also make an extra one to make up for last week. I was just so caught up in doing my EPQ for college that I literally ran out of time to create a post.

On a side note, it seems that a lot of Aspies apologise either too much or too little, because it's so hard to read the social cues for the correct response. I think I err on the side of caution and apologise a little too much, but I have one friend who apologises for almost everything, day in, day out. It's like 'I'm sorry but...' is an instinctive part of his speech patterns. Maybe I'll elaborate on the topic sometime.

See you guys soon,

Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment