Sunday 18 August 2013

Having A Break :D

The Colosseum
So, I've mentioned before that one of the best ways of escaping stress for me is to sink into a fantasy. Well, even better than that is going on holiday somewhere where I can be doing activities with friends and not have to care about things like college and social stress and other things like that. And that's exactly what I got in July, when I went to Rome on a cultural trip with a group from college, including some of my best friends. It was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time, and if I could go again tomorrow I would.

Okay, I admit this blog post is basically an excuse to post some amazing pictures that I took in Rome, because I love photography. It's become one of my hobbies recently, and it's a pretty good stress relief by itself. Again, seems pretty common among autists. Anyway, click read more for a few pictures!



A lonely poppy in the Roman Forum

An Obelisk in a big square

A great old building in the same square

The Vatican (and a couple of friends)

A restaurant in the middle of a park

A street near the Spanish Steps

Inside the Colosseum

Macro shot of the wall with Keiran in the background

The top part of Trevi Fountain at night

The Obelisk in the square of the Vatican
I have a lot more pictures, including with me and my friends in, but I'll have to ask them first if I can upload them (I know they read this so they'll probably tell me before I can ask, hi guys!). Now, I have a friend's party to go to! I don't get invited to many parties.

Also, by the time this is uploaded I'll have already had the party, but oh well, such is the nature of scheduled posts.

See you soon!

Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment